What are the two types of resource consents?

The first type of consent is a broad consent for access to all records, which allows the subject to see any and all information the organization has about them. This type of consent is also known as the “blanket” consent. The second type of consent is a narrower type of consent that allows the subject to see only a specific subset of the organization’s records. This type of consent is often referred to as a “tiered” consent. Each type of consent comes with different levels of restrictions, meaning the subject of the consent will have different levels of access to different types of information.

There are two types of resource consents.

The two types of resource consents are: standard and special. A standard resource consent is a general agreement to allow a project on your property (or to use your water, for example). A special resource consent is a more detailed agreement for a specific project that requires more in-depth permitting.

Get more info by visiting this post.

A building or land use plan resource approval (also called a zoning or use plan approval) is a decision made by a local government to allow the development of a particular property or buildings in a certain area.

There are two types of development permits: standard permits and site plan/special permits. A standard permit is a generic approval for a particular parcel of property to be developed as proposed in a submitted plan.

A specific resource consent is a type of resource approval that addresses a specific use or activity on a property.

The two basic types of resource consents are use and development. A use consent allows someone to use a piece of property for a specific purpose. The property doesn’t have to change or be developed; it can be used for the same purpose as it was before. An example of a use consent is a request to install a septic tank on a piece of property. A use consent can be for short-term or long-term.

A resource consent must be approved by the local government before the activity can be legally done on the property.

Depending on what is proposed, a site may need a Coastal Resource Consent (CRC) or a State Environmental Planning (SEP) approval. For example, one type of activity that would need an SEP would be solar power generation. While neither the CRC nor the SEP require the owner to apply for a separate planning permit (or any other type of approval), it is highly recommended that you do.

The type of resource consent you need depends on the type of activity you plan on doing on your property.

There are two types of resource consents: mandatory and discretionary. Mandatory consent is required when your proposed use of your property could have a significant impact on the value and use of other properties in the area. For example, you may plan to build a nursing home on your property. This type of use would require mandatory consent from your municipality as it would have a significant impact on the value of other nursing homes in the area.

If you’re building a house on your property, you will need a building approval before you can start construction.

There are two types of development consents that municipalities often issue: a “conditional” or “stand-alone” permit, or an “in-lieu” permit. Conditional permits are issued to the owner of the property if the applicant has obtained all other permits necessary for the project. In-lieu permits are issued to a developer who has obtained all other permits necessary for the project, but who cannot demonstrate that all applicable fees have been paid.

If you’re planning to build an addition on your existing house, you will need a building consent to get started.

Building consent is required for major projects, such as extensions, renovations, or new builds. There are two types: mandatory consents and discretionary consents. A mandatory consent is required for all building work involving certain classes of structures or works, such as a new roof, a change of use, a storage tank, or an underground oil storage area. A discretionary consent is something less than a mandatory consent, and the council will only issue it if they deem the work to be within the scope of the original consent.


A property owner can acquire a “deed-of-covenants” or “right-of-way” deed, which conveys property rights to the utility company (or any other party that has a right to use the property). These covenants of deed are designed to ensure that the property owner allows the utility company to build and maintain the electric lines, water pipes, sewer lines, and other infrastructure that the company needs to provide essential services.